Professional Coach Training
Immersive and Live online Coach Fundamentals Course
Coaching Fundamentals - Become an
ICF Certified Solutions Focus Coach
ACTP 67 hour Coaching Fundamentals (ACC) 2.700 €
Our training programs are all VAT Exempt
Online Professional Coaching Program
What to expect
Meet our speakers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Organizational Agility.
About The Online Agile Coach Certification
What makes this Coach Course different
Even online, our courses are highly immersive, which means that you will not see many PowerPoint presentations. You are put to work immediately and start learning by doing and experimenting with the tools explained and modeled by your peers and your ICAgile Accredited trainer.
International Coaching Federation
Course Program Coaching Fundamentals
What is Coaching ?
- Definition of coaching and ICF core competencies
- Basic posture of the coach
- Creating a Coaching Agreement
- Coaching questions and what they do
Structures and questions of a Solution Focused Coaching session
- Scaling Questions
- Accountability and managing progress
- Compliments and noticing progress
Future Perfect Questions
- Full structures for Solution Focused Coaching
- Future Perfect Questions
- Coaching Decisions
- Coaching Changing Habits
- Business development
- Internal Coaching
- Subsequent sessions
- Mandated Clients
What is Solutions Focused Coaching
- Intro into Solution Focused
- Basic structures for Solution Focused Coaching
- Overview of Solution Focused Questions
- Practicing Solution Focused Questions
- Difficult coaching agreements
ICF Core Competencies
- Demonstrates Ethical Practice
- Embodies a Coaching Mindset
- Establishes and Maintains Agreements
- Cultivates Trust and Safety
- Maintains Presence
- Listens Actively
- Evokes Awareness
- Facilitates Learning and Growth
THE ONLINE ICF COACH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- Understanding the principles and tools of a Professional Coach
- Assuming his role as professional Coach
- Understand and live the core competencies of a professional coach
- Business coaching
- Understanding how to build a coaching service
- Bring coaching competencies to the workplace
- The Solution Focused Practitioner Certificate
- 24 x 2-hour live training sessions with your group
- 7 hours of peer mentoring sessions
- Self study components to deepen your learning
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Professional Coach’s tool box to get you started
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and practice coaching competencies.
We meet 24 times over 6 months. During our 2-hour online live conference we work towards our goal which is accompanying you to becoming a professional coach and receiving the ICF ACC credential.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Coaching Fundamentals classes to only 12 participants per cohort.
This course is perfect for
Agile Coaches, of course, but this class is open to Anyone who wishes to become a professional coach; Consultants, leaders, HR-professionals, Scrum masters, managers and people looking for a career change.
The Coaching Fundamentals with Solutions Focus cohort will focus mostly on the Coaching stance. We are Agile Coaches, but most of all, we are professional coaches, and this class focusses on that aspect.
This course is open to anyone who wishesto become an ICF certified Professional Coach
Attendance in the Coaching Fundamentals course sessions
Active participation in 6 Group Mentoring sessions
6 hours of self-study reading articles, watching coaching videos etc. on our online learning platform
A minimum of 100 hours (70 paid) of coaching experience with at least eight clients following the start of your coach-specific training. At least 25 of these hours must occur within the 24 months prior to submitting the application for the credential.
Performance evaluation (audio recording and written transcript of a coach session to be uploaded with your application).
Completion of the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
The instructors of The Agile Company help you find clients (even paid ones) and we work towards the completion of the CKA. We also host regular mentoring sessions in which you can practice recording Coaching sessions for your evaluation.
Language : English
Duration : 6 months
Times: Find your timezone in the events
Certification : YES, with conditions
Level : Professional
Path: Either ASCTH or ACTP
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”