Enterprise Agile Coaching
Coach the enterprise through systemic implementation of Agile
This course is 100% authorized for the latest learning objectives by ICAgile
Coach the Enterprise in their jouney towards Business Agility
Drive deeper conversations, more effective facilitation of decision making and understand the needs of the organisation in their journey towards Agility in the Enterprise.
ICP-ENTEnterprise Agile Coaching
14 hours of training
4 Live sessions
Language : English
Hear what others have to say
The current situation enabled us, as true agilists, to overcome the challenges and grow together online! Enterprise Agility is so much more than different frameworks. I’m so thankful to have been part of this journey with The Agile Company.
Special thanks to Linzi Parry and Natascha Speets with The Agile Company for bringing us this great class full of new methods, case studies, guidance and brilliant online facilitation!
I would recommend The Agile Company’s ICP-ENT course to anyone in a leadership position who wants to gain deep knowledge of what business Agility really means, and what an impact it may have on the bottom line or an organization! Thank you Linzi for 6 amazing sessions together with our group.
You took us on a journey to discover all the important aspects of what makes an Agile leader, how to positively influence an organization’s culture through innovation, and she gave us the tools that help us build practical solutions, applicable for our daily challenges in bringing business agility to our organizations.
Her deep insights in the topic and the open atmosphere she creates make sure that each topic is brought to life with examples and real life experiences. The materials provided inspire and are easy to apply in my own work.
I deepened my knowledge, got a wealth of real life examples and ideas and met wonderful people from across the globe. A heartfelt recommendation for anyone working in the field of enterprise agility or wishes to enter in.
Course Program ICP - ENT
Our changing world
- Defining Business agility and your role as coach
- Personal Agility and Ethical outlook on the job
- Enterprise Agile Coaching Skills goals
A Systemic approach to enterprise coaching
- The Agile Company Business Agility Compass
- Systems thinking , awareness and systems Dynamics
- Complex adaptive systems and simplicity as a tool
- Systemic vs Systems Coaching
Agile Value Delivery & WorK
- The power behind lean principles in designing a workplace that delivers
- Getting Leadership involved in the organisation
- Paving the way for Agile Ways of Working
- Measuring Value Delivered
- A trusted Advisor on the need to scale
- Frameworks for scaling and their Business Agility influence
- Coaching the organisation in their decision to scale
Stepping into change
- Personal and professional mastery
- Organizational Systems Entry
- Stakeholder alignment & Work definitions
- Crafting a Systems Entry plan & proposal
Responsive organisation design
- Organisations evolution
- Adaptive principles for organisation design
- Innovation and Adaptation as levers for success
- Ambidextrous design and flexible structures
- Boundary spanning levels and information gathered
- Managing Boudaries
- Forging Common ground
- Discovering New Frontier
- Cross-boundary facilitation
- Enablers & detractors for agile culture
- Focus on behaviours
- Building cultural awareness
- Getting started with culture change
- 6 Live meetings with your class
- 2 Professional Coaching hours
- All the training material, questions answered and hands-on tools you may need when helping an enterprise transition towards Agile
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods taken from “Teaching From the Back of the Room” & “Liberating Structures”
- Your ICP-ENT Certificate
Business Agility is the Goal
- Working with Systems and Complexity Theory
- Lean Business Agility Compass
Enterprise Coaching Enables Business Agility
- Enterprise Agile Coaching Skills
- Ethical Considerations of Enterprise Agile Coaching
- Measuring Business Performance with Agility in Mind
Organization Design and Structure
- Organization Systems Entry
- Scaling Agile Frameworks for the Organization
- Awareness of Organizational Structure and Design
Business Process and Improvement
- Business Processes and their Impact
- Business Performance Measurements with Agility in Mind
Coaching the Organization
- Understanding and Working with Executive Teams
- Systems Coaching complements Enterprise Agile Coaching
- Consulting vs Professional Coaching
Facilitating the Organization
- Boundary Spanning Facilitation Considerations
- Boundary Spanning Facilitation Techniques
This class can be given in the enterprise or as a public training. This class covers 21 hours of training, either over the period of 2 days, 2 weeks or 4 half days. This depends on the format. Refer to the “upcoming training” for more information on classes scheduled near you or online.
For a short period of time, the legacy Learning objectives that have been reworked and added to the NEW ICP-CAT course will be part of the ENT course. 21
This course is perfect for
Change managers, leaders in Change initiatives, Agile coaches and consultants working on the enterprise level, Lean experts, executive coaches, Change and Agility Culture leads
At the end of this class you will receive the ICP-ENT certificate. Together with the ICP-CAT certificate you can enter the Expert level cohort we hope to offer you mid 2023 Stay tuned !
Language : English
Duration : 21 hours
Times: Find your time zone in the events
Certification : YES Included. ICP-ENT
Level : Professional
PDU’s : to be defined
Online ICP-ENT Certification Class
What to expect
Meet our speakers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Organizational Agility.
About the Online Agility in the Enterprise Certification class
What makes this Agile certification class so Powerful
Frequently Asked Questions
The only difference is the way the content is delivered, meaning that you can follow the online program from your home or office, instead of being present in a class room. We decided to stretch the program over 4 sessions, which actually gives you more time to reflect and practice in between sessions.
Yes. The ICP-ENT certificate issued after the program is exactly the same as the one you would receive after an in-class course. The Certificate doesn’t mention if you followed an online or in-class course.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this Agile Team Facilitator Certification program. It is however advised to have good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and if you have working experience in an agile environment, that would be a plus. But, many people start their journey as a professional coach, or even as a manager. This course will help you take up your new role as an Agile Team Coach
The ICP-ENT Agile Certification course is a knowledge based certification program. This means that the course is designed to cover all the learning objectives required by ICAgile. We ask you to keep your camera on and have a good working microphone so you can actively participate in the many coaching and mentoring activities, breakout sessions, teach-back moments and presentations.
At the end of the classes there will be a series of questions for you to answer, designed to consolidate your knowledge. You have 2 weeks to complete this and return to us. On successful review your certificate will be issued
Never. The ICP-ENT Certificate issued by ICAgile after this certification program has lifetime validity.
Usually within a few days after completion of the course and after having reviewed your answers to the questions we will ask after the class, ICAgile will send you your certificate.
We will send you an invitation to join our Zoom conference room by email. The link will open a window. If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you open this window a couple of minutes before the session starts so you can download the application if your browser requires this. You can then keep the window open untill your trainer opens the classroom and the session begins.
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”