Advanced Agile Team Coaching - Expert Level
An extensive cohort based mentoring & training program deepening and expanding your coaching competencies specifically working with Agile teams.
Reaching Agile Team Coaching Mastery
Take your agile coach career to the next level by taking a deep dive into your role as professional Agile Team coach, mentor, Facilitator and teacher for your teams.
Reserve your seat
This Advanced Agile Team Coaching Mastery – Expert Level cohort covers 6 months of learning, peer-work, practice and vertical growth and development opportunities. It includes the learning and support needed for you to grow towards reaching the expert level bar and develop the skills and flexibility you need in order to serve your Agile teams in their growth towards Agile Maturity and High performance.
The cohort includes 24 instructor led cohort calls, and at least 5 supervision sessions with your instructors. It includes an extensive e-learning program, a road map to high performance teams, a Self-leadership development program and notebooks. You’ll also find an exam preparation course in the back-end of your learning environment.
This program is an intense growth cohort that needs your full attention and engagement. You’ll be required to work with your peer groups on several different team coaching related assignments in between the sessions and you’ll be practicing in class and with your teams to create demonstrations of your competency for us to evaluate in the course. We base our evaluations on the ICF Team Coaching Core Competencies.
Advanced Agile Team Coaching Mastery - Expert Level
How we help you reach Mastery
The Agile Company’s AATC program is unique and joining this journey is an intense learning experience. We are going to focus for 6 months straight on helping grow towards reaching mastery in the sweet mix of team coaching competencies that incormorate Team Coachingsessions, facilitated sessions, Mentoring conversations and teaching moments. Our program alows you rto reflect on your skills, your style and your effectiveness in helping teams become more mature in Agile and express their high potential as a system. Every session in the module brings in new learning and allows you to challenge your own perspective on your work as Agile Team coach. With your peer groups, you’ll be focused on learning around feedback, practicing the stances, challenging each other on their growth and vertical learning backlog and applying the learning to help you create your evidence.
- 48 live online cohort call hours on specific Agile Coach role topics coaching, facilitating and teaching & practicing together with your peers and program leads.
- The “Professional Agile Team Coaching Mastery – Self Leadership” Vertical development program to broaden your self-leadership and work from “Maturity to Mastery” with your cohort peers.
- Weekly “peer group calls” in which you design refresh, practice and work with your peers, ask your questions and prepare during the week.
- Unlimited EXTRA weekly Practice sessions with our Expert Agile Team Coach alumni and community in your timezone.
- Real time feedback, demonstration and peer reviews are part of this program
- At least 5 supervision sessions
- Full access to The Agile Company’s Community events and workshops
Competencies for Agile Team Coaches
- Professional Team Coaching Competency: Reach Forward Focused Coaching conversation Mastery and learn to apply Core Coaching Competencies in everything you as Agile Team Coach. You’ll learn to apply the Forward Focused Conversations framework, developed by The Agile Company, in coaching conversations, receive mentoring and tons of time to peer coach and practice outside your regular sessions. Your course and feedback sessions are always led by professional ICF certified Agile Coaches.
- Professional Mentoring Conversations: Using the Forward Focused Conversation Arc framework to allow for laser focused mentoring conversations, mentored peer practice and receive feedback by ICF certified Agile Coaches. learn how to use your coaching competencies even when sharing your experience with your clients and teams, so the team owns their own path and uses your expertise as a stepping stone for further growth.
- Professional Facilitation Delivery: We’ll share with you a wealth of facilitation designs and techniques and make sure you are clear on where facilitation becomes a team coaching session! Liberating structures, Gamification and facilitating in difficult situations and practice facilitating growth in the team with Forward Focused Facilitation techniques, peer practice and receive feedback by ICF certified Agile Team Coaches.
- Professional Teaching Competency: Did you know you are able to use the core competencies for coaching, even when you are designing and delivering a learning session with and for your teams? We will discover how you can co-design the teams next learning steps and effectively coach the team towards high performance in Agile! Training from the Back of the Room, inverted learning, experiential course building, peer practice and feedback by ICF certified Agile Team Coaches
Optional Programs (request your bundle discount!)
Depending on your journey we will propose additional courses to build your learning & development plan with you for maximum value
- Core coaching competencies for Agilists course Module 4 & 5
- Professional Team Coaching for Agilists course
- Coaching Agile Transformations ICP-CAT
- Agility in the Enterprise ICP-ENT
Advanced Agile Team Coach Certificate
Agile Team Coach
72 hours coach training
Duration : 6 months
24 Live Cohort calls
Full dedicated to Agile Coaching
Full Mentoring program & Evaluations
Expert Coach training for Agilists
Conditions: Holds an ACC / PCC / MCC credential
AACT Certification included for ACTC certification with the ICF
Language : English
Advanced Agile Team Coaching - Expert Level
Thank you Natascha Speets from The Agile Company, my trainer and mentor for your brilliant guidance on every step along the way. Your expertise, support and creative ways of sharing your knowledge has been so valuable for me.
The journey is well beyond 'just another certification,' it is a personal growth accelerator.
Natascha and the team really care and put enormous effort into their work and support for the attendees - I have been learning so much and getting the insightful practice needed to attain the Advanced Agile Team Coaching Mastery - Expert Level and beyond.
- Reach the Expert Agile Coach level within the year
- Become an expert level facilitator, mindful and coach mentor, effective and skilled trainer and a valued development partner for your team
- Understand and apply the highly effective Solutions Forward Focused Conversations framework in all the different modalities used as Expert Agile Coach
- Weekly live meeting sessions with the Program leads
- Intense peer learning, building and finishing your learning Backlog
- At least 5 supervision sessions with your program
- unlimited Professional Coaching hours
- Forward Focused Team Coaching Skills
- The “Professional Agile Team Coaching Mastery – Self Leadership” Vertical development program to broaden your self-leadership and work from “Maturity to Mastery” with your cohort peer
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods taken from “Teaching From the Back of the Room” & “Liberating Structures”
- The Agile Team Coach’s tool box
We work together over the period of 6 months to help you really master the stances and get early feedback on what needs to be improved. The Cohort program is a weekly commitment and you meet every week with your program leads to learn, practice and deepen the stances. All sessions are prepared by the program leads based on the “initial” structure, but personalized ” when possible to enable the group to move forward as soon as possible.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our program to 12 seats per cohort
This course is perfect for
Professional coaches, Team Coaches, Scrum Masters, Agile Team coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This program is for experienced Agile Coaches who wish to reach Advanced Agile Team Coach level. You can join the cohort without having obtained any ICF credential, but must demonstrate good working knowledge of what coaching is. To obtain the ACTC credential:
Eligibility For certification
You are eligible to apply for the ACTC by ICF if you:
- Hold an active ICF Credential at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) level
To earn the ACTC, you must:
- Complete 60+ hours of team coaching education (ICF accredited or non-accredited)
- Complete at least five (5) team coaching engagements within the last five (5) years
- Complete at least five (5) hours of coaching supervision
- Achieve a passing score on the ICF Team Coaching Certification Exam (Exam costs are not included as they are calculated by the ICF based on your membership with ICF)
- Have a good internet connection.
- Practice with your teams and peers in between the sessions
- Record training sessions and facilitated session at work or in your community, to be able to receive early feedback and understand your growth opportunities as soon as possible
- Don’t wait until the 6 months have past for asking feedback
- Walk in every session with a growth mindset. A growth mindset is not something you have. You decide to face challenges with it
- Come to class prepared, homework done (when applicable) and have pen and paper nearby.
The ACTC certification is awarded to Team Coaches that have demonstrated competency Mastery in using the Core Competencies for team Coaching in their work as Team Coach.
To help you reach Mastery, The Agile Company has created a program that allows you to step into this Mastery in a structured and developmental way. Throughout the program, the mentors and evaluators are there to help you reach mastery in Agile Team Coaching During the cohort calls, there will be learning moments, practice time and Supervision sessions.
Access to all our training courses is immediate once the registration is validated.
For the Advanced Agile Team Coaching training, you will benefit from a preliminary interview with one of the leaders.
please fill in the form, we will schedule a call with you as soon as possible to see if this program is a good fit for you.
- Hosting of trainees in a dedicated online training conference room (zoom)
- Access to The Agile Company community
- Access to the private group of the cohort
- Work on «board Miro»
- Exercises and work in sub-groups
- Interactive and participative teaching methods such as training from the back of the room and liberating structures
- Training support documents
- On-line availability of support documents following the training
- Training workbook
Every effort is made to make our courses accessible. In order to establish the necessary adaptation arrangements, trainees with disabilities are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agefiph is one of our resource partners (https://www.agefiph.fr)
🚀 The Agile Company I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for the incredible support you've provided throughout my transformational journey. Your guidance, encouragement, and generosity have been instrumental in my growth and development, and I am truly thankful.
🌞 Natascha Speets and Tadej Accetto Your insightful advice during our conversations / unwavering support when I faced challenges / inspiring words that motivated me have made a significant impact on my journey. Your willingness to share your wisdom and experiences has not only enriched my understanding but has also inspired me to aim higher and strive for excellence. ❤ I am amazed by your kindness, wisdom, empathy and the positive energy you bring to every interaction. Your belief in my potential has given me the confidence to push my boundaries and embrace change wholeheartedly.
Natascha is an amazing mentor coach, and she has a knack for gently guiding people through their blind-spots.
I grew immensely in my training/ facilitation/ mentoring and coaching skills during the time I spent with her and also walked away with a lot more confidence and understanding of each stance.
She holds the bar high for her students to reach their full potential. Would highly recommend Natascha and The Agile Company!
About The Online Advanced Agile Team Coaching program
Welcome to the Advanced Agile Team Coaching Mastery - Expert Level
Are you ready to go on a journey towards real Agile Coaching mastery, both when dealing with a team member and working with an entire team at once?
This cohort will exceed all your expectations, there simply isn’t one like it out there! The Advanced certified Team Coach needs to be able to demonstrate true coaching skills and needs to stay present in that coaching role while giving advice, teaching a topic, and facilitating events and difficult conversations. To make sure our program stands out from the rest, we offer an extensive Professional Team Coaching program which we couple with the Forward Focused knowledge and framework, to equip you with real tools, real experience and real mentoring on your progression. We are in it for your progress!
During the 6 months that we work towards your mastery in Agile Coaching, you will work closely with different peer groups and your program leads to deepen your learning about the Advanced Agile Team Coaching competencies, practice when you are available and prepare to bring your work to class and together work towards increasing your confidence and mastery in Agile Team Coaching. Your peer group will also function as another learning and mentoring point in which you can give and receive feedback, together you’ll learn from each other’s experience and challenges. We don’t see the certification as a goal, it is your growth and achieving mastery that we seek to facilitate!
To be eligible to obtain the ICF ACTC certificate you will have to demonstrate mastery in ALL the Team Coaching competencies and skills of an Agile Team Coach; Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching and Facilitating meetings and events, but also demonstrate flexibility in choosing the different stances and knowing how and when to adapt the chosen event or stance to best serve the team. We see this program as an opportunity to help Agile Coaches become fluent in coaching, and helping them integrate the easy to understand and adapt Forward and Forward Focused Coach mindset in your work as a mentor, facilitator, a trainer and of course as a professional Team Coach.
How does it work:
This program is the most extensive you will find; meeting up for two hours every week, to fully focus on understanding and integrating the Forward Focused Agile Team Coach mindset in all the team coaching modalities you use in your agile team coaching work. This means we also focus on online facilitation, how to build the most engaging workshops, how to help your team create a culture of coaching… As the cohort will grow and change as we go, anything is possible! And lots of room to practice, deepen our learning and you can count on your mentors to help you in your journey toward achieving the Advanced level in Agile Team Coaching.
You will also work in a peer group with whom you will prepare several assignments that will enhance your understanding of the high-quality level alumni needed to show mastery in preparing your events, training sessions and to peer practice to prepare several “live” facilitated Agile events and training sessions.
Our trainers and cohort leaders are always on call for when you and your peers.
“Nothing beats a face-to-face conversation to understand your company’s history and discover its needs.”
A totally free and non-binding meeting.
We explain everything about Organizational Agility and how we can help you reap its benefits for your team.