Professional Scrum Product Owner Advanced Certification
Deepen your knowledge and sharpen your Product Owner skills with this official Advanced Product Owner course by Scrum.org
Hurry up, limited seats per cohort
Master the different stances of the Product Owner Stances and deliver a maximum of value together with your Agile Teams
PSPO-2 Exam included!
Our Scrum trainers are Scrum.org certified experts with an impressive trackrecord.
They are happy to share their experiences, for you to better understand the PSPO Advanced learning objectives stated by Scrum.org. The perfect way to prepare for your PSPO II exam!
PSPO 2Professional Scrum Product Owner Advanced
- 16 hours live online training
- Interactive environment
- Innovative learning methods
- Notebook and training material
- PSPO 2 Certificate
- Language : English
Scrum.org Official Advanced Product Owner training
Course Program PSPO-2
- Focus on understanding customer problems, pains and opportunities
- Get into the mindset of the customer, placing yourself in their world, understanding their needs
- Deliver value by connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Focus on innovation through experiments, hypotheses, tests, learnings, data and validation of value
- Understand the Product Owner’s role in a scaled environment
- Seek collaboration with stakeholders and the Scrum Team
- Work beyond the Scrum Team including contracts, finance, budgeting and governance in an agile way
- Champion the future state, possibilities, goals and chances
- Communicate the product vision, strategy and Product Goal
- Understand value and pricing models
- Focus on making better decisions
- Navigate conflicting customer feedback
- Lead the stakeholders, customers and Scrum Team, to move in the right direction and to change their minds, when necessary
- Learn how to create a stakeholder management strategy
Professional Scrum Product Owner Advanced
PSPO 2 Certification Course
- Experienced Product Owners will learn different stances a Product Owner takes in order to navigate everyday challenges
- Modern complementary practices will be introduced through discussions, case studies and exercises
- Students will leave with a clear understanding of Agile Product Management as they continue on their Product Owner journey
- Learn about the various types of stakeholders that Product Owners represent and how to best work with them.
- The Scrum.org PSPO 2 certification exam
- 16-hour live online training sessions with your group (split into 3 or 4 hours sessions over several days – Check the events for the session that fits your time zone and schedule)
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
This class is thaught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with the all product management aspects, including but not limited to product ownership, that drives value from their products.
This class can be scheduled over the weekend (2 full days) or we meet 4 or 5 times to cover the 16-hour training. Look at the class schedule on the events page to find the right times and date. Some classes are scheduled over 2 days, 4 days or 2 weeks. During our 3 or 4 hour online live conference we work towards our goal which is accompanying you to becoming a Certified Product Owner Advanced – PSPO II
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online PSPO certification classes to 15 participants.
This course is perfect for
This course is designed for Product Owners, Product Managers, and Business Analysts focusing heavily on Product Management skills, tools, techniques, and knowledge as part of their work on the Scrum Team. The course does not address the Scrum framework (much), and we assume people have a proper understanding of the Scrum framework. Participants should have at least one year of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager, while multiple years of experience and having attended the Professional Scrum Product Owner course and passing PSPO is preferred, but not mandatory.
Other people that might benefit from the PSPO-A course include:
- Scrum Masters / Agile Coaches
- Company leaders
We would recommend having relevant experience in Product management. This course is open to anyone who wishes to aquire more knowledge about the role of a Product Owner.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment. The industry-recognized PSPO II certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSPO-A class participants who attempt the PSPO II assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a second attempt at no additional cost.
Language : English
Duration :16 hours spread over several sessions or two days.
Times: Find your timezone in the events
Certification : YES
Level : Professional
PDU’s : 16
Professional Scrum Product Owner
PSPO Certification Trainer
Our Scrum trainers are Scrum.org certified experts with an impressive trackrecord. They are happy to share their experiences, for you to better understand the PSPO Advanced learning objectives stated by Scrum.org. The perfect way to prepare for your PSPO II exam!
Our PSPO Advanced Course Program (Online)
What to expect
Meet all our Trainers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Organizational Agility.
Hear what others have to say
Frequently Asked Questions
The only difference is the way the content is delivered, meaning that you can follow the online program from your home or office, instead of being present in a class room. We decided to stretch the program over 4 days, which actually gives you more time to practice in between sessions.
Yes. The ICP-ATF certificate issued after the program is exactly the same as the one you would receive after an in-class course. The Certificate doesn’t mention if you followed an online or in-class course.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this Agile Team Facilitator Certification program. It is however advised to have good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and if you have working experience in an agile environment, that would be a plus. But, many people start their journey as a professional coach, or even as a manager. This course will help you take up your new role as an Agile Team Coach
No. The ICP-ATF Agile Certification course is a knowledge based certification program. This means that the course is designed to cover all the learning objectives required by ICAgile. We ask you to keep your camera on and have a good working microphone so you can actively participate in the many coaching and mentoring activities, breakout sessions, teach-back moments and presentations.
Never. The Agile Team Facilitation Certificate issued by ICAgile after this certification program has lifetime validity.
Usually within a few days after completion of the course, ICAgile will send you your certificate.
Two weeks before the start of the course you will receive your workbook. We ask you to print the pages and use them during the session. At the end of the program you can bind them together with the slides you found interesting and other notes you took during the session, to keep as a reference.
We will send you an invitation to join our Zoom conference room by email. The link will open a window. If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you open this window a couple of minutes before the session starts so you can download the application if your browser requires this. You can then keep the window open untill your trainer opens the classroom and the session begins.
We offer an extensive follow-up program to all our students including two sessions with a professional coach. You can claim your two coaching sessions after your course. These sessions are there to help you get on your feet as an Agile Coach, but if you wish, you may address a completely different challenge with your coach. It is up to you how you use these valuable moments with your coach.
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”