Coaching Agile Transitions
Learn how to coach people and organizations towards sustainable agile change
Hurry up, only a few seats are left.
All the tools an Enterprise Agility Coach needs
LAUNCH TICKET PRICE:
Course Program ICP - CAT
Human & organisational change
- Understanding our own response to change
- Human change process
- Organisational change process
- From linear to agile mindsets
- Bringing the agile mindset to change
- Co-creating an organisational change strategy
- Building networks of change agents
- Understanding impediments
Building Capacity in Teams
- Being an Agile rolemodel when teaching values
- Creating a safe space for mutual learning
- Designing sessions that favour self-learning and discovery
- The new rules of the organisation
- Formal/Informal Structures
- Boundary Spanning
Leadership, Agile Teams and Influence
- Agile & Scrum Values
- team Performance
- Attention to results
- Creating a learning organisation
- The Human Edge
- The 4C’s
- Teambuilding from day one
- Leadership Challenges with Agile Teams, e.g. self-managing or empowered teams
- Enabling Relationships – Leadership & Agile Teams
- Coaching questions for leaders
- Coaching to the FIERCE model
Where to start
- A clear definition of transformation
- Creating an agile business case
- Organisational systems entry
- Organisation assessments
Scaling up with agility in mind
- Communication at the organisational level
- Educating at the organisational level
- Large group facilitation
- Engaging the whole organisation
- Organizational Design
- Structures & Design
- Laloux – Evolution of Organizations
- Adaptive principles for organisation design
Culture as an enabler for Agility
- Developing an Agile Culture
- Agile Business Consortium: Culture
- Working with the existing culture
- Defining an Agile Culture
- Culture: Agile Organisation Characteristics
- The Culture Map
- Schien’s Model for understanding culture
- Cultural Iceberg
- EAST interventions
- Challenges in cultures preventing agility
ICAGILE ICP - CAT
What makes this course different
We like to think we are the best, as we poor our passion, knowledge and hours of work into preparing our classes. The ICP-CAT Certificate class is no different, We teach you all our secrets, frameworks and strategies and you will have a well-filled toolbox at your disposal for your next Agile Transformation project!
- 4 Live meeting hours with your class
- 2 Professional Coaching hours
- All the training material, questions answered and hands-on tools you may need when helping an enterprize transition towards Agile
- An invitation to take the Strength Scope test
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods taken from “Teaching From the Back of the Room” & “Liberating Structures”
- Your ICP-CAT Certificate
This class can be given in the enterprise or as a public training. This class covers 14-hours of training, either over the period of 2 days, 2 weeks or 4 days. This depends on the format. Refer to the “ALL EVENTS” for more information on classes scheduled near you or online.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our program to 15 seats per cohort
This course is perfect for
Change managers, leaders in Change initiatives, Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This program doesn’t have any prerequisites, meaning we welcome anyone, but we do advise you to come with your own experience as coach, consultant or agile trainer. The Agility in the Enterprise class is best served after the ICP-ACC class in which we address the basic roles of the agile coach, skills you will use when we start applying the skills and frameworks in this Coaching AGile Trannsitions class
At the end of this class you will receive the ICP-CAT certificate. Together with the ICP-ENT certificate you can enter the Expert level cohort we hope to offer you mid 2021. Stay tuned !
Language : English
Duration : 14 Hours
Certification : ICP-CAT
Level : Intermediate
PDU’s : tbd
Online ICP-CAT Certification Class
What to expect
Hear what others have to say
Meet our speakers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Organizational Agility.
About The Online Coaching Agile Transitions Certification
Overview of the Agile Course
Organisations embarking on transformations or looking to build on significant changes they’ve made to their business models during 2020 face challenges in getting started and in sustaining their efforts. Agility in an organisation comes from being good at change and the process of change.
Frequently Asked Questions
The only difference is the way the content is delivered, meaning that you can follow the online program from your home or office, instead of being present in a class room. We decided to stretch the program over 4 days, which actually gives you more time to reflect and practice in between sessions.
Yes. The ICP-CAT certificate issued after the program is exactly the same as the one you would receive after an in-class course. The Certificate doesn’t mention if you followed an online or in-class course.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this Coaching Agile Transitions Certification program. It is however advised to have good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and if you have working experience in an agile environment, that would be a plus. But, many people start their journey as a professional Agile coach, or change manager. This course will help you take up your new role as Agile transition Coach.
Never. The Certificate issued by ICAgile after this certification program has lifetime validity.
We will send you an invitation to join our Zoom conference room by email. The link will open a window. If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you open this window a couple of minutes before the session starts so you can download the application if your browser requires this. You can then keep the window open untill your trainer opens the classroom and the session begins.
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”