Immersive and Live Virtual Conference Agile Fundamentals by ICAgile Course
Hurry up, only a few seats are left.
We have designed our ICAgile Agile Fundamentals course to allow your teams, your leadership and the entire organization to fully grasp the value and potential of Agile, understand the reason behind the practices and are able to set their first steps towards Agile ways of working in any place of the organization.
Our Unique course structure helps students learn the practices and tools step by step through experimentation and activities, discover the meaning and benefits of Agile.
14 hours live online training
Innovative learning methods
Notebook and training material
ICAgile ICP Certificate
Language : English
Agile as an opportunity
- Origins of Agile, the manifesto and the practical uses of agile around the globe
- Delivering Value as a North Star
- Incremental Development, How? and Why?
- Vuca and Cynefin
- Debt – Technical or in the team
- Working with users and customers,
Customer journey & user stories,
- Frameworks and Mindset
Agile as a tool for better work
- Value based work & Retaining Quality
- Backlogs, Work-in-Progres
- Inspect & adapt principles
- Definition of Done
- Continuous integration in all Agile projects
- Release plans and the cost & benefit of Frequent Delivery
- Estimation of work, pulling the work & Sprints
- Framework: Scrum
The Agile Team
- Self-organizing teams – Why & How
- Working better together through Psychological safety
- Diversity, trust, respect and communication in the team
- Knowledge sharing in the team and beyond
- Not more, but different meeting structures for productivity
- The office space, making today’s plan work for your team
- Framework: Kanban
Driven by continuous improvement
- Continuous improvement as a mantra for success
- Process Improvement
- Product adaptation
- The principles of Agile as a driving force for quality and customer delight
- Establishing the Agile Mindset, culture as a journey
- Framework: Your team’s best version
After this Online ICAgile Agile Fundamentals course you will be able to:
- Explain the thinking behind the Agile Manifesto and relate the ideas to their own experiences and context.
- Relate the important characteristics of the agile mindset to their own context and identify areas for individual growth.
- Apply tools and techniques to create a common shared understanding within a team or project context.
- Describe the differences between teams that are self-organized and those who rely on more management direction.
- Build a product backlog and identify what it should contain.
- Illustrate the implications of frequent interruptions vs. limiting WIP to different aspects of work, including technical delivery.
- The ICAgile ICP Certificate
- 14-hour live online training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with Agile . The Online course delivers the exact same content and at the end you receive the same certificate.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Coaching Fundamentals classes to only 15 participants per cohort.
This course Agile Fundamentals Online course is perfect for
Every person, team or organization who wants to learn how to drive and deliver value for their clients, either internal or external to the organization. A better way of working is possible for all the stakeholders.
If you are curious, taking your first steps or want to initiate a full scale Agile transformation, this course covers all the important parts of what it means to do, to be and spread agile!
This course is open to anyone who wishes to acquire more knowledge about Agile
You will receive your certificate at the end of our course.
Language : English
Duration : Depends on the event
Times: Find your timezone in the events
Certification : YES ICP
Level : Professional
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Coaching, Agile Teams and Organizational Agility.
“Nothing beats a face-to-face conversation to understand your company’s history and discover its needs.”
A totally free and non-binding meeting.
We explain everything about Organizational Agility and how we can help you reap its benefits for your team.
Natascha SPEETS, founder of The Agile Company