Online Systemic Coaching for Agile
Coaching the system forward with Forward Focused Systemic Conversations
Limited seats per cohort!
Highly practical and engaging Systemic Coaching Certification
Learn how to think around and work with any system
ICP-SYSSystemic Coaching for Agile
14-hour live online training
Innovative learning methods
Notebook and training material
ICAgile ICP-SYS Certificate
Language : English
Online Systemic Coaching for Agile Certification Course
Course Objectives ICP-SYS
Build your system’s awareness muscle that can serve your coaching skills and highlight the tools and practices you can can use to coach the system forward towards high collaborative and effective relationships.
- Work with Complex adaptive systems to allow the system to see and hear itself, built action plans for course correction and growth
- Analyze a system in your organizational context, explaining its voice, needs, perspectives, concerns, and recommend an approach for coaching that system.
- Demonstrate going through a full coaching conversation with a system for a hypothetical or real-world scenario.
- Demonstrate listening to the whole of the parts as one voice, finding the connection that binds them and explain how to help create awareness in the team of their own growth, development and future spective.
- Coach Agile Teams, Organizations and individuals in Agile organizations using a Systemic coaching approach spanning multiple frameworks.
- Receive the ICP-SYS certification delivered by ICAgile
- Develop knowledge related to Agile principles and methods
Course Program ICP-SYS
Systems thinking and Systemic coaching are two very different disciplines that work with the same raw material: Relationships. Relationships between people, between people and things (such as an organisation, a product, a service, a role, or a (hi)story), and the relationship between things. All these relationships interact and influence each other constantly.
The systems coaching course designed by The Agile Company doesn’t on one particular framework or school of thought, it will instead focus on the underlying source behind these frameworks and ideas to allow you to walk away with an array of tools, new awareness of how the system influences and is influenced and how to help teams, organizations and leadership see their own intervention more clear to build and maintain healthy relationships towards a sustainable agile transformations.
In this course you’ll learn to work with tools and frameworks that allow you to discover systems beyond the boundaries of the team, the organization and even beyond your own systems!
Foundational Systems Work
- Development in the discipline of Systemic coaching
- You, your systems, you development and responsibility towards your systems
- Complex adaptive systems, Adaptive Action
- Complexity Facilitation (Cynefin)
- Human centered Systems thinking
- Systems thinking & perspectives
- The purpose of a System
- Coaching & peer practice
Using coach competencies
- Coaching competencies for systemic coaches
- Active Listening
- Enhancing collective insight
- Human centered Systems thinking
- Systems awareness questions
- Systems forwarding questions
- Observations, challenges and silence
- Facilitation vs Coaching – When how and why?
- A system in conflict
Being a systemic coach
- Different types of Systemic Coaching
- Ethical considerations for Systemic Coaches
- Awareness of the system in the system
- Alignment, agreements & Contracts adapted to the system you work with
- Identifying the Coaching Need & preparations
- Forward Focused Conversations in Systemic Coaching
- Entering the system – The problem or the need?
- Relationships that work – How to co-create a team or system that has it all?
- Facilitating the identification
- Exploration of team realities, legacy roles and functional and dysfunctional parts
- Forward learning, growth and establish success with the system
- with the system
Tools and activities for Systemic coaching such as constellations, solutions focused constellations, System maps, timeline work, legacy roles, share & dare, liberating structure work, the ripple effect…. and many many more!
- Designing your Team coaching session from scratch!
- ICAgile ICP-SYS Certificate
- 14-hour live online training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Systemic Coach’s tool box to get you started
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with the different stances and roles of an Agile Coach. The Online course delivers the exact same content and at the end you receive the same certificate.
14 hours of online learning and practice which you can deepen with a 7-hour practicum (this is an option)
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online classes to only 15 participants per cohort.
This course is perfect for
Agile Coaches, professional coaches, Agile team facilitators, managers, leadership, Scrum masters and anyone who wants to learn how to work with and in service of helping a system reach its full potential
The ICP-SYS training is open to all those who want to become more competent in the field of Agile coaching, but does not require any prerequisites.
In order to follow this online course in good conditions, you must also :
- Have a good internet connection.
- Have a computer.
- Have headphones or speakers.
- Be familiar with computers and the use of the Internet.
- Completion of the ICP-ACC training
- Experience as a coach
You will receive your certificate at the end of our course.
Access to all our training courses is immediate once the registration is validated.
For public training courses open to all, you can register as long as the date of the training is posted in the agenda. You can reserve your training by buying your ticket on the site directly, or send us a message by email.
- Hosting of trainees in a dedicated online training conference room (zoom)
- Access to The Agile Company community
- Access to the private group of the cohort
- Work on «board Miro»
- Exercises and work in sub-groups
- Interactive and participative teaching method
- Projected training support documents
- On-line availability of support documents following the training
- Training workbook
- Online attendance sheets
- Oral questions
- Group role plays
- Pre- and post-training assessment forms
- Certificate of completion of the training action
Every effort is made to make our courses accessible. In order to establish the necessary adaptation arrangements, trainees with disabilities are invited to contact us at email@example.com.
Agefiph is one of our resource partners (https://www.agefiph.fr)
Language : English
Duration : 14 hours
Certification : YES ICAgile ICP-SYS
Level : Professional
Meet our Trainers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Coaching, Agile Teams and Organizational Agility.
Online ICP-SYS Training Program
“Nothing beats a face-to-face conversation to understand your company’s history and discover its needs.”
A totally free and non-binding meeting.
We explain everything about Organizational Agility and how we can help you reap its benefits for your team.