Agile Project and Delivery Management
Shift your focus from plan-driven to value-driven project delivery
Empower your team to optimize performance and create lasting results.
Master the mindset and skills needed to thrive in complex environments
ICP-APMAgile Project Certification
15 hours live online training
Innovative learning methods
Notebook and training material
ICAgile ICP- APM Certificate
Language : English
Course Program ICP-APM
- Delivery in Complex Environments
- Delivery modes identification based on different decision-making techniques
- Management role change
- Next Generation Project Management
Continuous value delivery
- Value, constraints and trade-offs
- Products and Sustainability
- Optimized value delivery
Defining successful delivery
- Measure what matters
- Monitor and communicate progress
- Agile audit process
- Agile business models and contracting
Teams and Roles
- Leadership styles
- Team empowerment through accountability
- Team formation models
Rapid feedback and continuous learning culture
- Systems thinking
- Adaptive planning
- Agile risk management
- Stakeholder management
What makes this course different
The class goes beyond comparing traditional to agile project management practice. It is designed to help you master the mindset and skills needed to thrive in complex environments, empower your team to optimize performance and create lasting results. It will encourage you to reflect on the meaning of value and the impact of a project beyond its delivery.
- Recommend the appropriate delivery mode for a case study or real-world initiative and justify their recommendation.
- Evaluate system metrics and make recommendations on changes at the team/initiative level for a case study or real-world organization.
- Demonstrate empowering behaviors through a simulation activity.
- Prepare a value model and articulate how you will validate value using a case study or real-world example.
- Provide specific examples to communicate the importance of adaptive planning to leaders beyond the team for a case study or real-world initiative.
- The ICAgile ICP – APM Certificate
- 15-hour live training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Agile Project Management tool box to get you started
This class is thaught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with the different tools, frameworks and learnings . The Online course delivers the exact same content and at the end you receive the same certificate.
We meet 4 times. Look at the class schedule on the events page to find the right times and date. Some classes are scheduled over 2.3 days, 4 days or 2 weeks.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Agile Team Facilitation certification classes to 15 participants.
This course is perfect for
Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
The ICP-APM training is open to all those who want to become more competent in the field of Agile coaching, but does not require any prerequisites.
In order to follow this online course in good conditions, you must also :
- Have a good internet connection.
- Have a computer.
- Have headphones or speakers.
- Be familiar with computers and the use of the Internet.
- Completion of the ICP-ACC training
- Having relevant experience working with projects.
You will receive your ICP-ATF certificate at the end of our course.
Access to all our training courses is immediate once the registration is validated.
For public training courses open to all, you can register as long as the date of the training is posted in the agenda. You can reserve your training by buying your ticket on the site directly, or send us a message by email.
- Hosting of trainees in a dedicated online training conference room (zoom)
- Access to The Agile Company community
- Access to the private group of the cohort
- Work on «board Miro»
- Exercises and work in sub-groups
- Interactive and participative teaching method
- Projected training support documents
- On-line availability of support documents following the training
- Training workbook
- Online attendance sheets
- Oral questions
- Group role plays
- Pre- and post-training assessment forms
- Certificate of completion of the training action
Every effort is made to make our courses accessible. In order to establish the necessary adaptation arrangements, trainees with disabilities are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agefiph is one of our resource partners (https://www.agefiph.fr)
Language : English
Duration : 5x 3-hour sessions
Times: Find your timezone in the events
Certification : YES
Level : Professional
PDU’s : TBD
A big thank you to the instructors Gergana and Natascha for all the insightful sessions we had together and for giving my colleagues and me the opportunity to broaden our horizons on the Agile journey.
Working with this team is an extraordinary experience and they have been a source of knowledge and feedback relevant to my professional development.
Frequently Asked Questions
The only difference is the way the content is delivered, meaning that you can follow the online program from your home or office, instead of being present in a class room. We decided to stretch the program over several days, which actually gives you more time to practice in between sessions.
Yes. The certificate issued after the program is exactly the same as the one you would receive after an in-class course. The Certificate doesn’t mention if you followed an online or in-class course
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this Certification program. It is however advised to have good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and if you have working experience in an agile environment, that would be a plus.
No. The Certification course is a knowledge based certification program. This means that the course is designed to cover all the learning objectives required by ICAgile. We ask you to keep your camera on and have a good working microphone so you can actively participate in the many coaching and mentoring activities, breakout sessions, teach-back moments and presentations.
Never. The Certificate issued by ICAgile after this certification program has lifetime validity.
Usually within a few days after completion of the course, ICAgile will send you your certificate.
Two weeks before the start of the course you will receive your workbook. We ask you to print the pages and use them during the session. At the end of the program you can bind them together with the slides you found interesting and other notes you took during the session, to keep as a reference.
We will send you an invitation to join our Zoom conference room by email. The link will open a window. If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you open this window a couple of minutes before the session starts so you can download the application if your browser requires this. You can then keep the window open untill your trainer opens the classroom and the session begins.
We offer an extensive follow-up program to all our students including two sessions with a professional coach. You can claim your two coaching sessions after your course. These sessions are there to help you get on your feet as an Agile Coach, but if you wish, you may address a completely different challenge with your coach. It is up to you how you use these valuable moments with your coach.
Meet our Trainers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Organizational Agility.
“Nothing beats a face-to-face conversation to understand your company’s history and discover its needs.”
A totally free and non-binding meeting.
We explain everything about Organizational Agility and how we can help you reap its benefits for your team.