Agile Team Facilitation
Immersive and Live Virtual Conference Agile Team Facilitator Course
Hurry up, only a few seats are left.
Learn how to guide and facilitate growth in Agile Teams
$750 / €730 NET
Early Bird Price
$499 / €459
14-hour ONLINE class
Course Program ICP - ATF
Your role as a facilitator and the design of the process
- What is Agile Team Facilitation (and what isn’t)
- The spirit of facilitation
- Definition of Facilitation
- Definition of Agile Team Facilitation
- Define your agile coaching development path
- Assess your ability to serve the team
- Be the facilitator they need
- The Facilitation Mindset
- Create a Collaborative Space
- Definining the Purpose and Outcomes
- Design the Flow
Facilitate agile meetings
- Facilitating the Daily
- Facilitate Retrospective
- Facilitate Sprint Review
- Facilitate Backlog Refinement
- Facilitate sprint planning (Sprint Planning)
Creating a space for collaboration
- Starting prepared – Interviewing stakeholders
- Design and prepare meetings
- Conducting a facilitated meeting
- Maintain neutrality
- Staying calm in the storm
- Keep the team’s agenda
- Being the guardian of Agile values
- Facilitating full participation
- Use of meeting organization tools
- Facilitate collaborative conversations
- Clarify the decision-making authority of the team
Adapt facilitation to the maturity of the team
- Your facilitation style
- Agile Team Maturity – Tuckman Model – Shu Ha Ri
- Adapt the intervention to the maturity of the team
Online Agile Team Facilitation
- Understanding the principles and tools of a Professional Agile Team Facilitator
- Know how to facilitate Agile meetings
- Learn how to prepare for an Agile meeting
- Learn how to prepare for “conflict” or “complicated” meetings
- A Solutions focussed approach to Team Facilitation
- Accommodate Agile Transformations and adapt it to its context.
- Receive the ACC-ATF certification delivered by ICAgile
- Develop knowledge related to Agile principles and methods
- The ICAgile ICP – ATF Certificate
- 4 x 3.5-hour live training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Agile Coach’s tool box to get you started
This class is thaught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with the different stances and roles of an Agile Coach. The Online course delivers the exact same content and at the end you receice the same certificate.
We meet 4 times. Look at the class schedule on the events page to find the right times and date. Some classes are scheduled over 2 days, 4 days or 2 weeks. During our 3 hour online live conference we work towards our goal which is accompanying you to becoming a Certified Agile Team Facilitator.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Agile Team Facilitation certification classes to 15 participants.
This course is perfect for
Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
We would recommend having relevant experience facilitating Agile Teams. This course is open to anyone who wishes to aquire more knowledge about the role of an Agile Team Facilitator.
You will receive your ICP-ATF certificate at the end of our course.
Language : English
Duration : 4x 3.5-hour session over 1 or two weeks.
Times: Find your timezone in the events
Certification : YES
Level : Professional
PDU’s : 14
Online ICP-ATF Course Program
What to expect
Meet our Trainers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Organizational Agility.
About The Online Agile Coach Certification
What makes this Agile Course different
Even online, our courses are highly immersive, which means that you will not see many PowerPoint presentations. You are put to work immediately and start learning by doing and experimenting with the tools explained and modeled by your peers and your ICAgile Accredited trainer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The only difference is the way the content is delivered, meaning that you can follow the online program from your home or office, instead of being present in a class room. We decided to stretch the program over 4 days, which actually gives you more time to practice in between sessions.
Yes. The ICP-ATF certificate issued after the program is exactly the same as the one you would receive after an in-class course. The Certificate doesn’t mention if you followed an online or in-class course.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this Agile Team Facilitator Certification program. It is however advised to have good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and if you have working experience in an agile environment, that would be a plus. But, many people start their journey as a professional coach, or even as a manager. This course will help you take up your new role as an Agile Team Coach
No. The ICP-ATF Agile Certification course is a knowledge based certification program. This means that the course is designed to cover all the learning objectives required by ICAgile. We ask you to keep your camera on and have a good working microphone so you can actively participate in the many coaching and mentoring activities, breakout sessions, teach-back moments and presentations.
Never. The Agile Team Facilitation Certificate issued by ICAgile after this certification program has lifetime validity.
Usually within a few days after completion of the course, ICAgile will send you your certificate.
Two weeks before the start of the course you will receive your workbook. We ask you to print the pages and use them during the session. At the end of the program you can bind them together with the slides you found interesting and other notes you took during the session, to keep as a reference.
We will send you an invitation to join our Zoom conference room by email. The link will open a window. If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you open this window a couple of minutes before the session starts so you can download the application if your browser requires this. You can then keep the window open untill your trainer opens the classroom and the session begins.
We offer an extensive follow-up program to all our students including two sessions with a professional coach. You can claim your two coaching sessions after your course. These sessions are there to help you get on your feet as an Agile Coach, but if you wish, you may address a completely different challenge with your coach. It is up to you how you use these valuable moments with your coach.
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”