Leading with Agility Training certification
Immersive Agile Leadership training and certification for Agile Leaders
2 time zones available: Europe / UK + USA / Canada
Build Capability and Competency in all areas of Agile Leadership
The Leading with Agility hones skills such as effective communication, agile decision-making, and fostering innovation within teams. Participants learn to lead by example, embracing change while maintaining a clear strategic vision.
This results-oriented training empowers leaders to streamline processes, optimize resource allocation, and drive organizational success.
With a keen emphasis on iterative learning and feedback loops, participants can readily apply newfound insights to real-world challenges. Ultimately, the Agile Leadership course reshapes leaders into dynamic change agents capable of steering their teams with resilience in the face of uncertainty, thus significantly amplifying their leadership impact.
The Agile Company’s Leading with Agility program equips participants with actionable skills to navigate today’s unsure and BANI business landscape. The course emphasizes adaptive strategies, fostering nimbleness, and promoting a collaborative leadership approach. By immersing leaders in Agile principles and methodologies, it cultivates an environment of continuous improvement, responsiveness, and value delivery.
Agile Leading with Agility Trainer and Coach.
I guide and support large organizations to realize the benefits of Agile, increasing the speed, quality, and frequency of product delivery. Supporting Directors and Service Managers in their transformations, I specialize in leading development teams, to achieve high-performance. I can draw on a spectrum of Lean, Agile and traditional management techniques appropriate for the situation at hand and customize them to realize their benefits.
Advanced certifications: Agile Coach (ICE-AC), SAFe Consultant (SPC) and Scrum Master (CSP-SM), Coaching (ICF-PCC)
ICP-LEALeading with agility Certification
14 hours live online training
Innovative learning methods
Notebook and training material
ICAgile ICP-LEA Certificate
Language : English
Leading with Agility Certification Training
Course Objectives ICP-LEA
Ability to adapt to the changing environment you find yourself in today for yourself, as a leader for Agile teams, as an enabler for change and as an agent for Agile transformation.
- Creating awareness of how your leadership impacts you, others and the entire system you work with.
- Identifying development areas in your own growth toward Leadership Agility and creating an Action plan forward.
- Ability to adapt your leadership style direction by consciously choosing the mindset, skillset and tools needed based on the situational context guided by the Agile Leadership Orientation Compass.
- Develop a mindset, build a new skillset and walk away with a filled toolbox that helps you lead Agile teams and organizations thrive through your interactions with them.
- Receive the ICP-LEA certification delivered by ICAgile.
- Develop knowledge related to Agile principles and methods.
Course Program ICP-LEA
New Organizational and Leadership Capabilities We Need Today
- Organizational Agility Capability
- VUCA vs BANI – A new paradigm
- Design Thinking & Lean
- Why Agililty in Leadership is Needed – behavioral shifts and impediments
- The Leadership Agility Orientation Compass
Developing personal Agility
- Situational and Self-Awareness & Self-Management
- Learn to Stop and Listen
- Growth mindset & Purpose
Systems Intelligence & Key conversations
- Systems Awareness and Systems Thinking
- Adaptive action and system levers
- Emotional Intelligence in relationships
- Learn to say yes a little slower
- Forward Focused Conversations
- Triple loop learning
Professional Behaviors that Increase Agility
- Understanding Power & Influence
- Leadership styles
- Adaptive conversations
- Storytelling & Communication
- Self-assessing & what teams need to become Agile
- leveraging Agile Values in leadership
- Understanding mental models to improve relationships and influence
- Designing the Environment for Agile to thrive
- Communicating with intent
- Self-organization & delegation
Leading Change and Organizational Transformation
- The Nature of Organizational Transformation
- Why Transformation is needed for Agility
- Leading from the Future and the Larger Context (Foresight vs forecast)
- Leading vs. Managing Change
- Leader as Agent of Transformation
- The ICAgile ICP-LEA Certificate
- 14-hour live online training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Agile Leader’s tool box to get you started
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with the different stances and roles of an Agile Leader. The Online course delivers the exact same content and at the end you receive the same certificate.
14 hours of learning, discussing, networking, and challenging yourself to be a better leader for Agile teams and transformations.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Coaching Fundamentals classes to only 15 participants per cohort.
This course is perfect for
Anyone who caries the mission of leading. Leading is sometimes your title, sometimes it is what you. We want you to feel free to join as soon as you feel that your potential in leadership is transforming towards Agile leadership.
None, come join the ICP-LEA course whenever you are ready to start leading your organization and teams towards Agility
In order to follow this online course in good conditions, you must also :
- Have a good internet connection.
- Have a computer.
- Have headphones or speakers.
- Be familiar with computers and the use of the Internet.
- Know the values and principles of the Agile method, and be able to explain at least one of the Agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban, etc…
You will receive your certificate at the end of our course.
Access to all our training courses is immediate once the registration is validated.
For public training courses open to all, you can register as long as the date of the training is posted in the agenda. You can reserve your training by buying your ticket on the site directly, or send us a message by email.
- Hosting of trainees in a dedicated online training conference room (zoom)
- Access to The Agile Company community
- Access to the private group of the cohort
- Work on «board Miro»
- Exercises and work in sub-groups
- Interactive and participative teaching method
- Projected training support documents
- On-line availability of support documents following the training
- Training workbook
- Online attendance sheets
- Oral questions
- Group role plays
- Pre- and post-training assessment forms
- Certificate of completion of the training action
Every effort is made to make our courses accessible. In order to establish the necessary adaptation arrangements, trainees with disabilities are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language : English
Duration : 14 hours
Certification : YES: ICP-LEA
Level : Professional
Meet our Trainers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Coaching, Agile Teams and Organizational Agility.
Online ICP-LEA Training Program
Hear what others have to say
This is a program for everyone wanting to explore Agile principles + Coaching Tadej was the instructor of the Agile coaching certification that I took part in. He made the course incredibly pleasant and insightful.
It was fascinating to see how he built on each lecture's topic and how he facilitated the group to learn with each other's experiences.
Drew (Our trainer) was able to to help me make connections between mentoring and coaching which I had not previously made.
And through his excellent ability to lead discussions I was able to gain new insights and perspectives in how to more effectively assist individuals through coaching and mentoring to more fully commit to their roles in an Agile organization and be motivated to more fully integrate an Agile mindset into their work habits.
Natascha added so much value to the learning experience with her well thought out approach to delivery and interaction with the class. I feel like this is already having a profound impact on more aspects of my life than just workplace related agile team project coaching.
While I have been a leader, coach, mentor and teacher in many practical capacities, I feel like this course has filled in gaps I didn’t know existed.
“Nothing beats a face-to-face conversation to understand your company’s history and discover its needs.”
A totally free and non-binding meeting.
We explain everything about Organizational Agility and how we can help you reap its benefits for your team.