Agile Coach Certification
Immersive and Live Virtual Conference Agile Coaching Course
Hurry up, only a few seats are left.
Practice, learn and experience
what Agile Coaching really means
Our next online ICP ACC Certifications
$1099 / €1012
Early Bird Price
$799 / €759
21-hour online class
Course Program ICP - ACC
Development in the discipline of Agile coaching
- Definition of the role of a coach for Agile Teams
- The Coach as a Role Model
- Achieving essential changes in Mindset
- Achieving self-awareness and self-management
Agile Coach as a mentor
- Giving advice while maintaining presence
- Articulating expertise
- Leaving the customer free to choose
- Contrast between mentoring and coaching
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Conducting the mentoring conversation
Coaching a Team and its members through Change
- Understanding the impact of change for the team and individuals
- Key Transition challenges for people and teams
- Understanding the individual change cycle
- Key Transitions of Agile Roles
- Identify and address resistance to change
- Conducting a conversation about motivation in change
Building Capacity in Teams
- Being an Agile rolemodel when teaching values
- Creating a safe space for mutual learning
- Designing sessions that favour self-learning and discovery
- Reinforcement of self-awareness and self-management capacity within the team
- Coach as a teacher
- Using multiple teaching methods
- How to divide content into digestible pieces
- Check for understanding
- Creating an environment that fosters learning
- Helping team members to experience agile mindset and role changes
- Identifying and capturing impediments and leadership commitment
Professional Coaching Skills Fundamentals
- Coach as a professional coach
- Emotional intelligence and presence
- Active Listening and Powerful Questions
- Determining the Coaching Question
- Exploration of the subject and its solutions
- Commitment & action plan (GROW, SMART)
- Conducting the coaching conversation
- Contracts and agreements
- Articulating expertise and choice to the Team
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Contrast between mentoring and coaching
- The Team as a complex system
- Understanding Team maturity and development
- Helping the team develop its path towards high performance
- Observation and how to expose what is happening
- Team development models in use
- Define, identify and target high performance
- Assessing the team as a healthy system
- Adapt your style according to the maturity of the team
Coaching a Team and its members through Conflict
- Identifying and helping teams overcome conflict
- Helping teams and facilitators stand tall in the storm
- Working with dysfunctional behaviour in a team
- Coaching teams through challenges, impediments and building selfawaress
- A coach that also directs the team, where is the conflict?
- Solution Focused Team Coaching for conflict resolution
Online Agile Coach Certification Course
During this online Agile Coach certification course, you will work closely with the other participants and you will complete the training with an additional wealth of experience.
- Understanding the principles and tools of a Professional Coach
- Assuming his role as Agile Coach
- Knowing how to choose between different roles at the right moment (mentor, facilitator, consultant, trainer, coach etc.)
- Accommodate Agile Transformations and adapt it to its context.
- Receive the ICP- ACC certification delivered by ICAgile
- Develop knowledge related to Agile principles and methods
- The ICAgile ICP – ACC Certificate
- 21-hour live online training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Agile Coach’s tool box to get you started
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with the different stances and roles of an Agile Coach. The Online course delivers the exact same content and at the end you receive the same certificate.
We meet 7 times over 3,5 weeks. During our 3 hour online live conference we work towards our goal which is accompanying you to becoming a Certified Agile Coach.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Coaching Fundamentals classes to only 15 participants per cohort.
This course is perfect for
Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This course is open to anyone who wishes to acquire more knowledge about the role of an Agile Coach
You will receive your certificate at the end of our course.
Language : English
Duration : Depends on the event
Times: Find your timezone in the events
Certification : YES ICP-ACC
Level : Professional
Meet our Trainers
Passionate about Agile, we work together as a team to deliver meaningful change for our clients. We make it our mission to inspire change with our enthusiasm and knowledge of Organizational Agility.
Online ICP-ACC Course Program
What to expect
About The Online Agile Coach Certification
What makes this Agile Course different
Even online, our courses are highly immersive, which means that you will not see many PowerPoint presentations. You are put to work immediately and start learning by doing and experimenting with the tools explained and modeled by your peers and your ICAgile Accredited trainer.
Hear what others have to say
Frequently Asked Questions
The only difference is the way the content is delivered, meaning that you can follow the online program from your home or office, instead of being present in a class room. We decided to stretch the program over 4 weeks, which actually gives you more time to practice in between sessions.
Yes. The certificate issued after the program is exactly the same as the one you would receive after an in-class course. The Certificate doesn’t mention if you followed an online or in-class course.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this Agile Coach Certification program. It is however advised to have good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and if you have working experience in an agile environment, that would be a plus. But, many people start their journey as a professional coach, or even as a manager. This course will help you take up your new role as an Agile Coach
No. The ICP-ACC Agile Coach Certification course is a knowledge based certification program. This means that the course is designed to cover all the learning objectives required by ICAgile. We ask you to keep your camera on and have a good working microphone so you can actively participate in the many coaching and mentoring activities, breakout sessions, teach-back moments and presentations.
Never. The Agile Coach Certificate issued by ICAgile after this certification program has lifetime validity.
Two weeks before the start of the course, and before each session you will receive part of your workbook. We ask you to print the pages and use them during the session. At the end of the program you can bind them together with the slides you found interesting and other notes you took during the session, to keep as a reference.
Usually within a few days after completion of the course, ICAgile will send you your certificate.
We will send you an invitation to join our Zoom conference room by email. The link will open a window. If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you open this window a couple of minutes before the session starts so you can download the application if your browser requires this. You can then keep the window open untill your trainer opens the classroom and the session begins.
We offer an extensive follow-up program to all our students including two sessions with a professional coach. You can claim your two coaching sessions after your course. These sessions are there to help you get on your feet as an Agile Coach, but if you wish, you may address a completely different challenge with your coach. It is up to you how you use these valuable moments with your coach.
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”