Online Expert Agile Coach Program
A 6-month mentoring & training track to Agile Coaching Mastery
Limited seats per cohort
Reaching Agile Coaching Mastery Expert Agile Coach Certification Cohorts starting every month!
Take your agile coach career to the next level by taking a deep dive into your role
as professional coach, mentor, Facilitator and teacher for your teams.
€4000 / $4669
6-month Mentoring program | ICP-ACC | ICP-ATF | Coach training for Agilists
Mentor Program Only
€2999 / $3559
6-month Mentoring program | Coach training for Agilists
Conditions: If you obtained your ACC and ATF through a different program, refresher courses may be proposed. Please contact us for more information
ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching
What you'll get with the FULL ICE-AC program
This 6 to 9 month intense mentoring program will take you on a journey to mastery of Agile Coaching. The Agile Company has build the Cohort program to help Agile Coaches that want to achieve mastery level in their field. Not all program modules are mandatory, we will adapt the training program to your needs and situation and budget
- Over 140 hours of learning, coaching, facilitating and teaching & practicing together with your peers and program leads
- Unlimited contact moments, feedback, mentoring and coaching by the program leads
- Full access to The Agile Company’s Community events and workshops
- Professional Coaching Module: Reach focused Coach competency using the Solutions and Forward Focused conversation Arc framework developed by The Agile Company, mentored peer practice and receive feedback by ICF and ICE-AC certified Agile Coaches
- Professional Mentoring Module: Using the Forward Focused Conversation Arc framework to allow for laser focused mentoring conversations, mentored peer practice and receive feedback by ICF and ICE-AC certified Agile Coaches
- Professional Facilitation Dojo Module: Liberating structures, Gamification and facilitating in difficult situations and practice facilitating growth in the team with Forward Focused Facilitation techniques
- Professional Teaching Module: Training from the Back of the Room, inverted learning, experiential course building..
- Professional Expert in Agile Team Coaching Practice sessions: We integrate all the stances in this module, making sure you know how to and when to use which of the different roles and stances
Either receive your ICP-ACC and ICP-ATF with The Agile Company or enjoy a full refresher course
- Courses built by The Agile Company’s team of experienced professional (ICF – PCC) and Agile Coaches (ICE-AC)
- Fully Authorized by ICAgile
- You will have finished the ACC and ATF certification programs before starting the ICE-AC cohorts!
- Accredited by the ICF for 35 CCEu
Depending on your journey we will propose additional courses to build your learning & development plan with you for maximum value
- Core coaching competencies for Agilists course Module 4 & 5
- Professional Team Coaching for Agilists course
- Coaching Agile Transitions ICP-CAT
- Agility in the Enterprise ICP-ENT
ICAgile allows The Agile Company to evaluate your development as you grow. This means that you can complete your ICE-AC certification program in 6 months, or longer.
The Agile Company’s mentoring program supports your growth until you are ready with a full training program and extra practice sessions, fully focused on your growth as Agile CoachStart with the mentor Program and depending your personal learning plan, we will work with you to build the best possible fit!
REACHING EXPERT AGILE COACHING MASTERY
- The ICP-ACC certification course
- The ICP-ATF certification course
- Weekly live meeting sessions with the Program leads
- Intense peer learning, building and finishing your learning Backlog
- unlimited Mentoring sessions with your program leads to prepare the materials you need to deliver for the ICE-AC Evaluation
- unlimited Professional Coaching hours
- Solution Focused Team Coaching Skills
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods taken from “Teaching From the Back of the Room” & “Liberating Structures”
- The Agile Coach’s tool box
We work together over the period of minimum 6 maximum 9 months depending on what you need. In the first two months we will be meeting every week and work on Agile Team Coach skills, to allow you to fully appreciate and integrate Agile Coaching practice in your daily work. After this, we meet every two weeks and work on different topics that we have prepared for you, but also topics and challenges that you may want to bring to the group
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our program to 12 seats per cohort
This course is perfect for
Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This program is for experienced Agile Coaches wo wish to reach Expert Agile Coach level and ICE-AC certification.
At the end of our program, and when you are ready, we will schedule the ICE AC evaluation with the team of evaluators. During this 2 to 3 hour assessment you will have to demonstrate mastery in each of the Agile Coach roles and stances, and show you are a true Expert in Agile Coaching!
Online Expert Agile Coach
- Work towards obtaining the ICP-ACC, the ICP-ATF certificate or do a refresher course in our highly experiential classes
- Reach the Expert Agile Coach level within the year
- Become an expert level facilitator, mindful and coach mentor, effective and skilled trainer and a valued development partner for your team
- Understand and apply the highly effective Solutions Forward Focused Conversations framework in all the different stances and competencies of the Expert Agile Coach
- Succeed the ICE AC Evaluation
Meet our trainers
Meet the Team of trainers that all bring in their passion, their diverse Agile experience and specific technical knowledge to your class!
All our trainers are professional ICF coaches, and authorized ICAgile Facilitators. You will also find certified “Training from the Back of The Room” and management 3.0 trainers, Scrum and Kanban specialists and PROSCI certified Enterprise Agility trainers! We believe our team work and multi cultural and multi-lingual diversity is what makes us the best partner for your learning journey!
About The Online Agile Coach Expert program
Welcome to the ICE AC Mentoring program
Are you ready to go on a journey towards real Agile Coaching mastery, both when dealing with a team member and working with an entire team at once?
This cohort will exceed all your expectations, there simply isn’t one like it out there! The Expert Agile Coach needs to be able to demonstrate true coaching skills and needs to stay present in that coaching role while giving advice, teaching a topic, and facilitating events and difficult conversations. To make sure our program stands out from the rest, we offer an extensive Professional Team Coaching program which we couple with the Solution Focused knowledge and framework, to equip you with real tools, real experience and real mentoring on your progression. We are in it for your progress!
During the (at least) 6 months that we work towards your mastery in Agile Coaching, you will work closely with different peer groups and your program leads to deepen your learning about the Agile Team Coaching competencies, practice when you are available and prepare to reach the required level for each of the Agile Coach competencies covered in the ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching certification. As The Agile Company’s program leads are fully authorized to assess your level, you may fulfill requirements as you grow and go! For each competency we Your peer group will also function as another mentoring point in which you can give and receive feedback, together you’ll learn from each other’s experience and challenges. We don’t see the certification as a goal, it is your growth and achieving mastery that we seek to facilitate!
To be eligible to obtain the ICE-AC certificate you will have to demonstrate mastery in ALL the competencies and skills of an Agile Coach; Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching and Facilitating meetings and events, but also demonstrate flexibility in choosing the different stances and knowing how and when to adapt the chosen event or stance to best serve the team. We see this program as an opportunity to help Agile Coaches become fluent in coaching, and helping them integrate the easy to understand and adapt Forward and Solution Focused Coach mindset in your work as a mentor, facilitator, a trainer and of course as a professional Team Coach.
How does it work:
This program is the most extensive you will find; meeting up for two hours every week, to fully focus on understanding and integrating the Solution Focused Agile Team Coach mindset in each of the stances, but also focus on online facilitation, how to build the most engaging workshops, how to help your team create a culture of coaching… As the cohort will grow and change as we go, anything is possible! And lots of room to practice, deepen our learning and you can count on your mentors to help you in your journey toward achieving the Expert level in Agile Coaching.
You will also work in a peer group with whom you will prepare several assignments that will enhance your understanding of the high-quality level ICAgile demands from the ICE-AC alumni needed to show mastery in preparing your events, training sessions and to peer practice to prepare several “live” facilitated Agile events and training sessions.
Our trainers and cohort leaders are always on call for when you and your peers
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”