Systemic Coaching for Enterprise Agility Bootcamp in Dublin
Special Edition: a unique chance to deepen your Agile Coaching skills
Meet Face-2-Face with our Agile Coaching Trainers
Tadej is an exceptional Agile coach, who jumps at any occasion to help build self-organizing teams that safely grow towards Agile maturity and high performance.
As a trainer with The Agile Company, Tadej will show you the way towards excellence in coaching, mentoring, teaching and facilitation by demonstrating the expert competence he has acquired over the years.
He will challenge you when needed and knows how to adapt the learning to your own level of competence, so that the learning will always feel like a perfect fit!
Tadej believes in meaningful conversations as vehicle for change and embodies a Forward Focused mindset in his work as coach and trainer.
His classes are a mix of serious play, a touch of lighthearted challenge and a serious dose of self-reflection!
14 hours on-site training
Innovative learning methods
Notebook and training material
ICAgile Certificate SYS
Language : English
Course Program ICP-SYS
Foundational Systems Work
- Development in the discipline of Systemic coaching
- You, your systems, you development and responsibility towards your systems
- Complex adaptive systems, Adaptive Action
- Complexity Facilitation (Cynefin)
- Human centered Systems thinking
- Systems thinking & perspectives
- The purpose of a System
- Coaching & peer practice
Using coach competencies
- Coaching competencies for systemic coaches
- Active Listening
- Enhancing collective insight
- Human centered Systems thinking
- Systems awareness questions
- Systems forwarding questions
- Observations, challenges and silence
- Facilitation vs Coaching – When how and why?
- A system in conflict
Being a systemic coach
- Different types of Systemic Coaching
- Ethical considerations for Systemic Coaches
- Awareness of the system in the system
- Alignment, agreements & Contracts adapted to the system you work with
- Identifying the Coaching Need & preparations
- Forward Focused Conversations in Systemic Coaching
- Entering the system – The problem or the need?
- Relationships that work – How to co-create a team or system that has it all?
- Facilitating the identification
- Exploration of team realities, legacy roles and functional and dysfunctional parts
- Forward learning, growth and establish success with the system
- with the system
Tools and activities for Systemic coaching such as constellations, solutions focused constellations, System maps, timeline work, legacy roles, share & dare, liberating structure work, the ripple effect…. and many many more!
- Designing your Team coaching session from scratch!
On site Agile Team Coach Full Certification Course
- Understanding the principles and tools of a Professional Agile Team Coach
- Coach, mentor and facilitate the growth and development of an Agile team with professional coaching skills
- Apply coaching skills in all asoects of the Agile Team Coach profession
- Apply Solutions focussed approach to Coaching, mentoring, training and Facilitation
- Accommodate Agile Transformations on team level
- Receive the ICP-SYS certification delivered by ICAgile
- ICAgile SYS Certificates
- 2 x Day live training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Agile Coach’s tool box to get you started
We meet for 2 days in Dublin in a training room provided by our partner Expleo.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Agile Team Facilitation certification classes to 15 participants.
This course is perfect for:
Managers working in an agile environment.
We would recommend having relevant experience facilitating Agile Teams.
This course is open to anyone who wishes to aquire more knowledge about the role of systemic agility in entreprise.
You will receive your ICP-SYS certificate at the end of our course.
Duration: 14 hours of training
Hear what others have to say
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”