Agile Transformation Coaching Program
Online enterprise agile coaching mentoring program
Mentoring program available only to Enterprise Agile Coaches that have completed both the ICP-ENT & ICP-CAT
Certifications by The Agile Company
Mentor programAgile Transformation Coaching
- Six months online program
- 24 online conference
- 12 peer group calls
- Individual mentoring calls
- Weekly cohort calls
- Language : English
ICP-ENT & ICP-CATOnline Dual Certification
- Six months online program
- Weekly cohort calls
- Personal mentor calls
- Language : English
About the Online Agile Transformation Coaching mentor program
What makes this Agile Mentor Program Powerful
This program is built to allow alumni from the Agility in the Enterprise certification and the Coaching Agile Transitions certification classes to deepen their learning about the many tools and frameworks shared in these classes by putting them to practice in your daily work as Agile Transformation Coach
Hear what others have to say
Well beyond single frameworks, tech or biz and truly about the shifts in the way we think and work holistically (people, process, tools, culture, mindset, ecosystems etc).
Also a big thanks to all the engaged participants who shared their knowledge and reflections over the last 5 weeks
It’s about how to create an adaptive organization and make it sustainable through any type of changes by making a fundamental shift in the attitude, the mindset, the culture, the ways of thinking, working, and solving problems as a whole (process, tools, tech and all components of ecosystem) with leadership and people being the key players.
One thing I valued is the support you receive after the classes end; Linzi is providing supplementary materials, answering questions and gladly offers her expertise to guide you in the challenging world of enterprise agility and transformations. This is not very common in courses and seminars. If you are and agile practitioner, a manager in an organization transitioning to agile or if you are just curious and wish to dive into this extremely interesting topic, I wholeheartedly recommend these courses.
The current situation enabled us, as true agilists, to overcome the challenges and grow together online! Enterprise Agility is so much more than different frameworks. I’m so thankful to have been part of this journey with The Agile Company.
Special thanks to Linzi Parry and Natascha Speets with The Agile Company for bringing us this great class full of new methods, case studies, guidance and brilliant online facilitation!
I would recommend The Agile Company’s ICP-ENT course to anyone in a leadership position who wants to gain deep knowledge of what business Agility really means, and what an impact it may have on the bottom line or an organization! Thank you Linzi for 6 amazing sessions together with our group.
You took us on a journey to discover all the important aspects of what makes an Agile leader, how to positively influence an organization’s culture through innovation, and she gave us the tools that help us build practical solutions, applicable for our daily challenges in bringing business agility to our organizations.
Her deep insights in the topic and the open atmosphere she creates make sure that each topic is brought to life with examples and real life experiences. The materials provided inspire and are easy to apply in my own work.
I deepened my knowledge, got a wealth of real life examples and ideas and met wonderful people from across the globe. A heartfelt recommendation for anyone working in the field of enterprise agility or wishes to enter in.
its so content rich it will take months to digest it all.
What a fantastic course!
Agile Transformation Coach Mastery
As the program constantly evolves to fit the needs of all the participants, the agenda may vary, but in general during the six months that we work together, we will cover, deepen and explore the following topics:
Your development as Agile Transformation Coach
- Working to your strengthts in any situation
- Designing a development path for your own growth and learning – H-Shaped Expert
- Know how to use assessments of self to better coach others in improving their inpact on others through 360 assessment coaching
- Learn to apply the Solutions Focused coaching technique
Drive sustainable Organizational Agility
- Operate in a complex and adaptive system
- Co-designing the Change Strategy with stakeholders and leadership to empower internal change, while staying flexible and adaptive to emergent cultural change
- Capitalize on the TACi model to enable change on all levels, and through all channels
- Co-defining measurements for success
- Apply strategies for surfacing and dealing with organizational impediments
- re-design or adapt the strategy where needed without stopping the positive wind of change,
Develop Coaching Ability
- Coaching a team as a system, not a collection of individuals
- Solutions focused Coaching framework for individuals and teams
- Leadership Coaching
- Facilitation skills needed to facilitate groups of all sizes accross the organization
- Prepare, lead and co-lead team coaching and team facilitation
Practical application of the tools and frameworks that guide the Change initiative to success
- Business case writing and contracting for the right business goals
- Using the TACi Model to assess the current state of business with the client or Organization
- Prepare and facilitate the design of the roadmap to change with internal stakeholders
- Building an internal Capacity program with leadership and other parties
- Making the case for Agile practices in all services and departments connected to the product(s)
- Co-designing an internal communication strategy that can be rolled out and adapted to the emerging needs of leadership, teams, individuals and clients
- Introducing practical applications of “feedback loops” on every level of the organization including the customer
- Implement organization wide “Measuring what matters mindset”
- How to use effective metrics to show progress in the change initiative towards business outcomes a,d how to adapt them to better fit the arising need of the organization and its customer
- Co-design, lead and develop leadership programs that allow for leadership at all levels to integrate the Agile as way forward
- Capitalize on leadership qualities to help sustain the change in the organization
- Build internal leadership coaching programs
Online Agile Transformation Coach program
It is our objective to accompany you in reaching expert level in Agile Transformation coaching, helping you in putting to practice the many tools you as Agile Transformation Coach have available to you.
- 24 online conference calls with the program leads
- 12 peer group calls with your cohort
- Individual mentoring calls when needed
- professional coaching sessions
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- The opportunity to be accompanied in applying the many tools in your transformation project
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment with the different tools and competencies of an Agile Transformation Coach.
Each cohort has a maximum of 12 seats.
This course is perfect for
Agile Transformation Coaches and Enterprise Coaches, Change managers moving into Agile transformation projects and anyone who finds themselves piloting an Agile Change initiative in an organization. The program adapts to you level, so whether you are either already highly experienced or a starting transformation coach; we will help you develop your skills towards mastery level.
To fully appreciate this expert mentoring program we ask you to have completed the Agility in the Enterprise and Coaching Agile Transition certification casses The Agile Company provides.
Although you may have already obtained the ICP-ENT and ICP-CAT certifications elsewhere, our training programmes are unique and based on the latest findings in Change Management and Agile Transition methods and frameworks. We work with our own proven TACi Coaching model in which you will find a depth of knowledge, practical tools and a solutions focused coaching technique that you will not find in any other class. Contact us to discuss options if you have obtained your certifications through a different training company!
Frequently Asked Questions
At The Agile Company we have led hundreds of workshops and training programs online. We know what works and which technology to use. We work in small groups to make sure the program leads can oversee the entire class in one look, and today’s technology will allow us to coach, mentor and train as if we were standing next to you.
Yes. You will receive a certificate of completion. This program is not accredited by any certifying body, but that does not diminish its value by one bit. The Agile Company works only with highly qualified coaches and highly experience transformation coaches to make sure you will reach the level needed top call yourself an Agile Transformation Coach.
We gave developed our own model for transformational change in organizations and we use this model throughout the program. To be able to fully undertsand the many tools and frameworks we have integrated in this model, you must first finish the Coaching Agile Transitions and Agility in the Enterprise certifications (ICP-CAT & ICP-ENT). If you have obtained the certificats through a different organization it is important we get you up to speed. Please contact us to discuss options.
This is your program, you road to success. Your mentors will do everything in their power to enable your success by answering questions, designing training that allows for deeper understanding and by offering coaching and mentor time. We ask of you to come prepared for the classes (i.e work on assignments) to actively help and co-mentor your peers, to share your expetrience and challenges and to allow yourself to learn new ideas, ways and mindsets.
We will send you an invitation to join our Zoom conference room by email. The link will open a window. If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you open this window a couple of minutes before the session starts so you can download the application if your browser requires this. You can then keep the window open untill your trainer opens the classroom and the session begins.
We offer an extensive follow-up program to all our students including two sessions with a professional coach. You can claim your two coaching sessions after your course. These sessions are there to help you get on your feet as an Enterprise level Agile Coach, but if you wish, you may address a completely different challenge with your coach. It is up to you how you use these valuable moments with your coach.