Online Agile Facilitation Dojo
Interactive and Live Online cohort to building results focused sessions and supporting you in facilitating these to perfection to become an Expert in Agile Coaching
Limited seats per cohort
Online Agile Facilitation Dojo for Agile Coaches
Interactive and online go together, we help you design facilitated sessions that stay focused on the object and results of your session and provide with with meaningful feedback on your facilitation skills when you facilitate your session live with your peers and even with a live team that needs your help, when you are ready!
Expert in Agile Coaching
Online Agile Facilitation Dojo Program
We want to make sure you reach the competency level required to pass the ICE-AC certification, but also want to help you become better organized when preparing, helping you to design facilitated session using Liberating Structures, facilitation games, but also Design Thinking techniques. Your program facilitators will give you feedback based on the competencies you need to show to pass the requirements, but above all – we help you feel comfortable facilitating even in the most challenging sessions! Facilitation is an art, and we believe you can learn this art to become an Expert Agile Facilitator!
Development of Facilitation script that reaches desired results
- Define objectives and deliverables with all stakeholders involved
- Liberating Structures, game storming and design Thinking techniques (for on- and offline facilitation)
- Participants, Anti-Patterns, Stakeholder & Decision management
- Different canvasses and scripts you can use
Practice and feedback
- The competencies explained and observed
- designing effective meetings in class
- Practice rounds and feedback from peers and facilitators
- Real world practice and observation with “live” team
Professional Agile Facilitation Skills
- Connecting with the team’s agenda
- Neutrality & self-management
- Active Listening and Active Observation
- verbal and Non verbal communication
- Questions, observations and ideas
- Dealing with the unknown
Continued learning after the classes
- asynchronous practice rounds twice a month
Online Agile Facilitation Dojo Program
Design your sessions so you are focused on achieving the requested outcome and deliverables. This course focuses on your preparation and execution when facilitating live online. Your peers a nd trainers will provide valuable feedback on your design and the facilitation you demonstrate both in class and outside the classroom with your own team or a team we work with that would need you help!
- Understanding the principles and design tools of different facilitation techniques (Liberating Structures, Game Storming, Design Thinking)
- Designing your facilitated session with all parties involved and the end result in mind
- Facilitate several practice sessions using facilitation techniques such as Bridging, Powerful questions, neutrality etc..
- Receive meaningful feedback from your trainers and peers through practice rounds and live facilitation with a real team
- Develop your Agile Facilitation competencies to the Expert level
- 12-hour live online training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The AgileFacilitator’s tool box to get you started
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment
We meet 6 times over 6 weeks. During our 2 hour online live conference we work towards our goal which is accompanying you to becoming an Expert in Agile Coaching – This course focuses on the Facilitator stance of the Expert Agile Coach
This course is perfect for
Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This course is part of the larger cohort training designed to accompany you in your development as professional and expert Agile Coach
Meet our Trainers
Meet the Team of trainers that all bring in their passion, their diverse Agile experience and specific technical knowledge to your class!
All our trainers are professional ICF coaches, and authorized ICAgile Facilitators. You will also find certified “Training from the Back of The Room” and management 3.0 trainers, Scrum and Kanban specialists and PROSCI certified Enterprise Agility trainers! We believe our team work and multi cultural and multi-lingual diversity is what makes us the best partner for your learning journey!
Hear what others have to say
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”