Online Mentoring Agile Team Development for Agile Coaches
Learn how to build your own Team Development Playbook in this online Agile Team Development cohort. We will focus on the team and the route to maturity and high performance, but also on you as their mentor, your knowledge, your expertise and how you can respect and value the team as a growing system, while being a mentor coach, influencing and instilling behavior that sustains self-organization and Agility
The Mentoring Agile Team Development for Agile Coaches Program
We want to make sure you reach the competency level required to pass the ICE-AC certification, and give you all the tools you need to effectively accompany the team on their way towards not needing you as their Agile Coach! We love our teams, but we need to build the capacity and competency in the team needed to grow without you watching over them! In this cohort we look at how we stay out of their way, but still play an active part in their development, proposing team coaching and individual mentoring sessions that help the members of the Agile team come together as one.
Online Mentoring Agile Team Development for Agile Coaches Program
Help you define the “Playbook” for each individual team. Each team has its own identity and path, but where do you start? What activities do you propose? What do we want to achieve? How can we Coach and Mentor the team in becoming high-performant?
- Understanding the principles behind Solutions focused team coaching
- Being able to explain the difference between Facilitation, Team Coaching and Team Mentoring
- Developing an Agile Team Development contract
- Knowing how to hold a mentoring conversation without losing sight of the person’s learning and development path
- Help teams develop their own journey towards maturity
- Develop “ad hoc” team coaching sessions in the case of conflict or difficult situations
ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching ICE-AC
Mentoring Agile Team Development for Agile Coaches
About the Team
- What makes Agile Teams so special
- Different team development theories explained
- The team members as parts of a whole
- The system the team lives in
- The Product, the users and stakeholders
Practice and feedback
- The ICE-AC competencies explained and observed
- Designing Agile Team Coaching Contracts
- Designing the first draft of the Agile Team Play Book
- Practice giving feedback
- Practice mentoring sessions & feedback
About the Team Coach
- Agile Team Coaching Contracts
- The System the Agile Coach operates in
- Stepping in, Stepping out & Letting go
- Competencies of the Coach as a Mentor
- Team Coaching Competencies
Continued learning after the classes
- asynchronous practice rounds twice a month
- Unlimited feedback and mentoring sessions to help you prepare your training(s)
- 12-hour live online training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Agile Coach’s tool box to get you started
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment
We meet 6 times over 6 weeks. During our 2 hour online live conference we work towards our goal which is accompanying you to becoming a ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching – This course focuses on the Mentor stance of the Expert Agile Coach
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Coaching Fundamentals classes to only 15 participants per cohort.
This course is perfect for
Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This course is part of the larger ICE-AC cohort training designed to accompany you in your development as professional and expert Agile Coach
You will receive your certificate after you have completed the entire ICE-AC program including your certification
Meet our Trainers
Meet the Team of trainers that all bring in their passion, their diverse Agile experience and specific technical knowledge to your class!
All our trainers are professional ICF coaches, and authorized ICAgile Facilitators. You will also find certified “Training from the Back of The Room” and management 3.0 trainers, Scrum and Kanban specialists and PROSCI certified Enterprise Agility trainers! We believe our team work and multi cultural and multi-lingual diversity is what makes us the best partner for your learning journey!
Hear what others have to say
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”