Online Agile Trainer Skills Lab for Agile Coaches
Learn how to build interactive, immersive and experiential courses on the topic of your choice AND practice your trainer skills live with your peers and a live audience when you are ready!
The Agile Trainer Skills Lab Program
We want to make sure you reach the competency level required to pass the ICE-AC certification, but also want to help you become better organized when preparing, helping you to build shorter, more focused courses for your teams, and give you feedback on the way you connect with your audience and trainees. Everyone can be an expert in Agile, now everyone can become an Expert Trainer in Agile too!
Online Agile Trainer Skills Lab Program
Build a learning journey for your Agile teams that sticks. You will have the tools and have received the feedback needed to start shaping your material into experiential courses and have developed your trainer style that holds the individual space for each participant to grow in.
- Understanding the principles and design tools of Training from the Back of the Room
- Building an experiential learning journey using multiple techniques, both online and in class
- Reaching out and connecting with each and every person in the room
- Help participants overcome cognitive conflict with respect and meaning
- Receive meaningful feedback from your trainers and peers through practice rounds and live training with a real audience
- Develop Course building and presentation skills
ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching ICE-AC
Agile Trainer Skills Lab Program
Development of training material from scratch
- Definition of the topic and learning outcome
- Training from the Back of The Room principles explained
- 5-step design framework
- Activities that allow for experiential learning
Practice and feedback
- The ICE-AC competencies explained and observed
- designing experiential courses in class
- Delivering Experiential course in class
- Practice rounds and feedback from peers and facilitators
- Real world practice and observation with “live” audience
Professional Agile Trainer Skills
- Connecting with your audience
- Presentation, Start to Finish
- Active Listening and Active Observation
- verbal and Non verbal communication
- Reinforcing and correcting learning
Continued learning after the classes
- asynchronous practice rounds twice a month
- Unlimited feedback and mentoring sessions to help you prepare your training(s)
- 12-hour live online training sessions with your group
- Lecture, exercises and live discussions in an interactive environment
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods
- The Agile trainer’s tool box to get you started
This class is taught online using Zoom as our online meeting place where we will discuss, present and experiment
We meet 6 times over 6 weeks. During our 2 hour online live conference we work towards our goal which is accompanying you to becoming a ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching – This course focuses on the Trainer stance of the Expert Agile Coach
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our online Coaching Fundamentals classes to only 15 participants per cohort.
This course is perfect for
Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This course is part of the larger ICE-AC cohort training designed to accompany you in your development as professional and expert Agile Coach
You will receive your certificate after you have completed the entire ICE-AC program including your certification
Meet our Trainers
Meet the Team of trainers that all bring in their passion, their diverse Agile experience and specific technical knowledge to your class!
All our trainers are professional ICF coaches, and authorized ICAgile Facilitators. You will also find certified “Training from the Back of The Room” and management 3.0 trainers, Scrum and Kanban specialists and PROSCI certified Enterprise Agility trainers! We believe our team work and multi cultural and multi-lingual diversity is what makes us the best partner for your learning journey!
Hear what others have to say
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”