Online Expert Agile Coach Mentoring program
An extensive mentoring & training track to Agile Coaching Mastery
Reaching Agile Coaching Mastery
Join the most impactful Agile Coaching mentoring cohort, fully focused on growing your skills as Agile and Team coach!
The 6-Month Expert Agile Coach Mentoring Program
How we help you reach Mastery
The journey is an intense learning experience. We are going to focus for 6 months straight on helping grow towards building strong understanding and skill of the different competencies an Agile Team Coach needs to master Every session in the module brings in new learning and allows you to challenge your own perspective on your work as Agile coach.
Online Expert Agile Coach
Agile Team Coaching EXPERTExpert Agile Coach Mentoring Module
Full 6-month Mentoring and learning cohort
Language : English
Conditions: Has at least 2 years of experience coaching agile teams
- Learn what it takes to show competency for the Expert Agile Coach level within 6 months!
- Become an expert level facilitator, mindful and coach mentor, effective and skilled trainer and a valued development partner for your team
- Understand and apply the highly effective Solutions Forward Focused Conversations framework in all the different stances and competencies of the Expert Agile Coach
REACHING EXPERT AGILE COACHING MASTERY
- Weekly live meeting sessions with the Program leads
- Intense peer learning, building and finishing your learning Backlog
- unlimited Professional Coaching hours
- Solution Focused – GROW & Systemic Team Coaching Skills
- Notebook and training material
- Innovative and active learning methods taken from “Teaching From the Back of the Room” & “Liberating Structures”
- The Agile Coach’s tool box
The Cohort program is a weekly commitment and you meet every week with your program leads to learn, practice and deepen the stances. All sessions are prepared by the program leads and personalized when possible to enable the group to move forward as soon as possible.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our program to 12 seats per cohort
Agile Coaches, Scrum masters, agile consultants, trainers and mentors. Agile leaders, Product coaches, professional coaches working with Agile teams….
This program is for Agile Coaches that practice their craft regularly.
Contact us for a personalised offer if you want to bundle your classes.
- Have a good internet connection.
- Practice with your teams and peers in between the sessions
- Record training sessions and facilitated session at work or in your community, to be able to receive early feedback and understand your growth opportunities as soon as possible
- Don’t wait until the 6 months have past for asking feedback
- Walk in every session with a growth mindset. A growth mindset is not something you have. You decide to face challenges with it
- Come to class prepared, homework done (when applicable) and have pen and paper nearby.
This program is the first module that will allow you to learn, practice and get feedback on your skill and competency for the 5 competencies for Agile team coaching. After the 6 months of work together, we will assess together your growth and learning.
Access to all our training courses is immediate once the registration is validated.
For the Professional Agile Expert Coach training, you will benefit from a preliminary interview with Natascha Speets.
For the public trainings, you can register as long as the date of the training is posted in the agenda. You can book your training by buying your ticket on the website directly, or send us a message by email.
- Hosting of trainees in a dedicated online training conference room (zoom)
- Access to The Agile Company community
- Access to the private group of the cohort
- Work on «board Miro»
- Exercises and work in sub-groups
- Interactive and participative teaching methods such as training from the back of the room and liberating structures
- Training support documents
- On-line availability of support documents following the training
- Training workbook
Every effort is made to make our courses accessible. In order to establish the necessary adaptation arrangements, trainees with disabilities are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet our trainers
Meet the Team of trainers that all bring in their passion, their diverse Agile experience and specific technical knowledge to your class!
All our trainers are professional ICF coaches, and authorized ICAgile Facilitators. You will also find certified “Training from the Back of The Room” and management 3.0 trainers, Scrum and Kanban specialists and PROSCI certified Enterprise Agility trainers! We believe our team work and multi cultural and multi-lingual diversity is what makes us the best partner for your learning journey!
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”