Agile Coach Certification
Find an Agile Coaching Course near you
Upcoming Agile Coach Certification
Course in May in Dublin &
Practice individual coaching, team coaching and mentoring conversations as
soon as you arrive in the training room!
ICAgile ICP-ACC Certificate included!
The ICP-ACC Course Program
The in-class Agile Coach Certification training (ICP-ACC certification) is a highly interactive and deeply experiental 21-hour program that focuses on the mindset, roles and responsibilities of an agile coach. The Agile Coach certification course is filled with activities, discussions and exercises to help you acquire essential agile coaching skills such as self-awareness, agile coaching stances, agile mentoring, facilitation techniques, active listening, powerful questioning and coaching in the moment.
The ICAgile ICP – ACC Certificate
3 days of intensive agile coach training
Notebook and training material
Innovative and active learning methods taken from “Teaching From the Back of the Room” & “Liberating Structures”
The Agile Coach’s tool box to get you started
This is an in-person 3 day intensive agile coach certification course.
To ensure high quality training for our students, we decided to limit our in-class Agile Coach certification courses to 20 participants.
This course is perfect for
- Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Lean experts, team coach, project managers, managers working in an agile environment.
This course is open to anyone who wishes to aquire more knowledge about the role of an Agile Coach and receive the ICP-ACC Certificate
You will receive your certificate at the end of our course.
ICAGILE ICP – ACC
Combining her passion for Agile with a deep knowledge of modern training techniques, she adapts her courses to individual skills and particular needs, with competency, enthusiasm and authentic interest.
Language : English
Duration : 3 Days
Times: 9 Am – 5 PM Lunch included
Certification : YES
Level : Professional
PDU’s : 16
About the Agile Coach Certification Course
During this Agile Coach certification course , you will work closely with the other participants and you will complete the training with an additional wealth of experience.
A lot of attention is given to the exchange of experiences and, above all, to the skills required to become an efficient Agile Coach. Throughout the training you will coach your peers and will be coached in return, building on skills acquired in the modules
- Definition of Agile Coaching and the Agile Coaching Posture
- The Coach as an Agile Role ModelAchieving essential changes in Mindset
- Achieving self-awareness and self-management
- Coach as a professional coach
- Emotional intelligence and presence
- Active Listening and Powerful Questions
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Determining the Coaching Question
- Exploration of the subject and its solutions
- Commitment & action plan (GROW, SMART)
- Conducting the coaching conversation
- Coach as a mentor
- Giving advice while maintaining presence
- Articulating expertise
- Leaving the customer free to choose
- Contrast between mentoring and coaching
- Understanding the individual change cycle
- Key Transitions of Agile Roles
- Identify and address resistance to change
- Conducting the mentoring conversation
- Coach as a teacher
- Using multiple teaching methods
- How to divide content into digestible pieces
- Check for understanding
- Creating an environment that fosterslearning
- Helping team members to experience agile mindset and role changes
- Teaching Lab
- Coach as a team coach
- The team as a complex system
- Observation and how to expose what is happening
- Team development models in use
- Helping a team detect its own stage of development
- Define, identify and target high performance
- Assessing the team as a healthy system
- Adapt your style according to the maturity of the team
- Highlighting and overcoming conflict with the team
- Reinforcement of self-awareness and self-management capacity within the team
- Identifying and capturing impediments and leadership commitment
- Groundwork for agile coaching
- Defining the Agile Coaching “Contract”.
- Designing a Coaching Alliance
- Internal or external coaches
THE ONLINE AGILE COACH CERTIFICATION
- Understanding the principles and tools of a Professional Coach
- Assuming his role as Agile Coach
- Knowing how to choose between different roles at the right moment (mentor, facilitator, consultant, trainer, coach etc.)
- Accommodate Agile Transformations and adapt it to its context.
- Receive the ACC-ICP certification delivered by ICAgile
- Develop knowledge related to Agile principles and methods
THE ONLINE AGILE COACH CERTIFICATION
What makes this course different
Even online, our courses are highly immersive, which means that you will not see many PowerPoint presentations. You are put to work immediately and start learning by doing and experimenting with the tools explained and modeled by your peers and your ICAgile Accredited trainer.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this Agile Coach Certification program. It is however advised to have good working knowledge of at least one Agile framework, and if you have working experience in an agile environment, that would be a plus. But, many people start their journey as a professional coach, or even as a manager. This course will help you take up your new role as an Agile Coach
No. The ICP-ACC Agile Coach Certification course is a knowledge based certification program. This means that the course is designed to cover all the learning objectives required by ICAgile. We ask you to keep your camera on and have a good working microphone so you can actively participate in the many coaching and mentoring activities, breakout sessions, teach-back moments and presentations.
Never. The Agile Coach Certificate issued by ICAgile after this certification program has lifetime validity.
Usually within a few days after completion of the course, ICAgile will send you your certificate.
About The Agile Coach Certification
The Agile Coach Certification training (ICP-ACC certification) is a highly interactive and deeply experiental 21-hour program that focuses on the mindset, roles and responsibilities of an agile coach. The online Agile Coach certification course is filled with activities, discussions and exercises to help you acquire essential agile coaching skills such as self-awareness, agile coaching stances, agile mentoring, facilitation techniques, active listening, powerful questioning and coaching in the moment.
You will practice individual coaching, team coaching and mentoring conversations as soon as you arrive in the virtual training room! The online certified Agile coach course includes topics that cover the differentiation between mentoring, facilitation, consultation, teaching and coaching. You will acquire the skills necessary to create a healthy agile work environment that fosters collaboration and you’ll learn how to deal with conflict in an Agile team. You will actively practice and experiment with the concepts of team development and dynamics, change management, alliance building and coaching contracts.
We work in an immersive and interactive learning environment in which you will develop professional coaching skills, understand the different roles of a Certified Agile Coach and immediately start putting to your newly acquired knowledge to work in and outside the virtual classroom. Topics include:
- Use professional coaching tools such as powerful questions, active listening, creating coaching alliances and contract, and how to give and receive feedback in an intelligent and constructive way.
- Help create an environment in which individual team members feel safe to participate fully in creating a shared team vision and an agile culture that unites in their journey to Agile Excellence,
- Conduct the coaching conversation, including techniques to improve the way you listen, facilitate meetings and help your client become more effective.
- Design and explain the coaching contract with your team and stakeholders
- Coaching and mentoring teams and stakeholders through different types of change.
- Acquire effective skills to foster collaboration and trust within the team
- Understand when and how to intervene in the case of conflict
In addition, every day you will discover what it is like to give and receive professional coaching and how profoundly useful it is.
“Nothing beats in-person conversations. We love to hear more about you, your company or team and learn how to adapt our services to your specific needs.
Drop us a line and we’ll call you back as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with you and your teams. This meeting is of course free of charge! Inviting The Agile Company to meet with your teams is usually the first step into getting objective and honest feedback and may serve as an eyeopener to your organisations cultural dynamics.”